It took nine months of waiting until we finally made it to the most instagrammable destination in Don Salvador Benedicto. The first attempt was last January 2017 but we didn’t make it because of the unfavorable weather.
The long wait is over and all I can say is, “it’s worth the wait!”
Jomax Peak is undeniably a place that will give you memorable and ingrained experience. Imagine yourself sitting down on their balcony, sipping a cup of unlimited coffee enjoying the sea of clouds, or watch the sunset, chatting a friend with the rich mountains as your backdrop. The relaxing view will surely help you loosen up that negative vibes and find peace with your inner self.
Jomax Peak is a family rest house owned by Atty. Jose Max Ortiz, former Mayor of Don Salvador Benedicto. The place is managed by her daughter Miss Sofia Ortiz and this resort is open to public.
Today, this family rest house is being recognized nationally as one of the top tourist destinations and being featured in Spot PH as one of the 10 Best Spots in the Philippines with Amazing Views.
How to get here
- From South Ceres Terminal ride Ceres bus going to San Carlos City via Don Salvador Benedicto, just inform the driver to drop off in Jomax Peak. It’s a one hour and thirty minutes away from Bacolod City.
- Resort is available upon reservation basis. They do not accept walk-in guests unless stated, so kindly check their facebook page for further announcements.
- All structures are inclusive of entrance fee, excess of the inclusive number of guests will be at P150.00 per head.
- Day accommodation is open at 8am to 4pm. Overnight Camp at 4pm until 8am the next day, P200 per head for a group of 5 members.
- You can also rent tents from Jomax Peak for P250.00 good for 3 to 4 persons.
- If you bring your own tent you will be charged P100.00.
- The place is solely for picnic and camping grounds, they don’t have rooms for overnight stay.
- They don’t serve food, all guests must bring their own food and utensils, grills are provided and free of charge.
- All reservations must be placed through their website: Jomax Peak
- Just fill-out all needed information with your chosen date.
- Pay your reservation within 24 hours.
- Reservation maybe cancelled two weeks before the scheduled or reserved date, but 50% of the reservation fee will be forfeited.
- Failure to show up on reserved date means forfeiture of paid reservations and no transfer of date is allowed.
- Contact Number: 0917-628-9889
- Estimated bus fare from Bacolod to Jomax Peak – P 70.00 x 2 = P 140.00
- Sun Shade @ P 750 / 5 pax = P 150.00
- Food not included.
Total: P 290.00 per person